DisplayPort is a 20 pin connector similar to HDMI but designed to replace DVI/VGA. The standard was put forward by VESA to define a new royalty free audio/video connection.
Our DisplayPort to DVI adaptors are the perfect solution for adapting your DisplayPort computer or graphics card to use a DVI monitor/device.
- Display port male (20 pin) to DVI female
- DVI-D output
- Passive adaptor
- Support conversion from DisplayPort signal to DVI
- Support display port connector 20 pin
- Support 8-bit &10-bit deep colour
- Support the video bandwidth up to 10.8Gpbs
- Support the 1Mbps' bidirectional auxiliary channel